With its multitude of free SEO services and helpful resources, Google remains supreme.
Recognized by many experts as the best free resource, Google tools are a must have.
Google My Business
If your business is not listed on Google it is not reaching its’ full marketing potential.
According to Google, 97% of consumers search for a local business online.
If that were not reason enough, here are some other benefits to using Google my business:
- It is free and easy to use.
- It is an effective method to gain valuable insights and feedback about your customers.
- It is a great tool to promote your business with printable discounts and coupons.
- It has many features such as; location maps and real-time updates.
- It can improve your online social image.
- It allows you to set the standard for your brand’s visibility.
- You can choose to add options to your listing such as video.
- It has mobile application features.
- You can create QR codes and place them in your listing to increase traffic from mobile users.
How are your customers reaching your business?
Google Search Console
Google Search Console is a “set it and forget it” analytics tool for SEO.
While it may take some time getting used to, once you figure it out, it is the most valuable tool you can have. The tool measures traffic to your website, keywords and key customer metrics.
In today’s changing market, success depends on your brand to build a solid foundation. SEO is the first step in securing that foundation.
When you consider millions of people are using Google on a daily basis, it is not hard to see why it is important.
Hanging out in Google is not only smart, it is the hottest “place” to be.